Club Race Boxes are available at Happy Valley & Shatin
2016-17 Season Badge(s) Application Form
2016-17 Daily Badge(s) (Happy Valley) Application Form
2016-17 Daily Badge(s) (Shatin) Application Form
2016-17 Racing Fixture
- The Club is renting two Boxes for the 2016/2017 Season –
- No. C504, Pavilion Stand at HAPPY VALLEY and No. E625A, Grandstand 2 at SHA TIN.
- There will be 88 race meetings with the first meeting at Sha Tin on Saturday, 3rd September 2016.
- The Boxes are manned and operated by the Hong Kong Jockey Club. Seating capacities at Happy Valley and Sha Tin are for 36 and 16 persons respectively.
- Club Boxes Admission badge (Season badge / Daily badge) and Race Course Admission badges ($60 per race meeting per person for non-Hong Kong Jockey Club Member; except the Hong Kong International Races Day will be charged $120) are required.
- Both Boxes offer a ®buffet meal and a full bar service ($620 at Happy Valley & $565 at Sha Tin).
HKCC PRIVATE RACE BOXES ADMISSION - SEASON BADGE
Season Badges and Second Season Badges only secure admission to the HKCC Private Race Boxes.
|A Season Badge costs $700 ||A Second Season Badge costs $500 |
- This is not transferable and only be used by the Principal Member.
- The holder of a Season Badge is entitled to “Advance Booking” privileges.
- This is transferable for use by a guest of the Principal Member to whom it is issued when the guest is in the company of the Principal Member in the Race Boxes.
HKCC PRIVATE RACE BOXES ADMISSION - DAILY BADGE (to be applied for only before each race meeting)
A Daily Badge is available for Members and an accompanied Guest at a cost of $60 per race meeting.
BUFFET MEAL AND A FULL BAR SERVICE
Please note for the following race days, a mandatory special catering package with enhanced food and beverage will be provided at an additional fee (as specified below) on the regular catering package price.
|Additional of $100 per person |
First Race Meeting on 3rd September 2016
National Day Meeting on 1st October 2016
Ladies Purse Day on 6th November 2016
International Jockeys’ Championship on 7th December 2016
New Year Meeting on 1st January 2017
Champions Mile on 7th May 2017
|Additional of $150 per person |
Chinese New Year Day on 30th January 2017
Hong Kong Derby on 19th March 2017
QEII Cup on 30th April 2017
Final Meeting of the Season on 16th July 2017
|Additional of $200 per person |
|Hong Kong International Races Day on |
11th December 2016
The Bar Service covers regular stocks of House Pouring of Spirits, House Wine, Imported Beer, House Beer, Juices, Soft Drinks and Mineral Water offered by the Hong Kong Jockey Club. Premium Brands may be ordered subject to the usual prices as charged by the Hong Kong Jockey Club.
COACH SERVICE to Sha Tin Racecourse (to be applied for before each race meeting)
- The Club can help arrange a Coach Service to and from the Club for Sha Tin Race Meetings. The cost per person is $200 for the round trip, with a minimum of 10 passengers for the coach, and subject to availability.
- A free Coach Service provided by Hong Kong Jockey Club is available at Sports Road. Advance booking is required and service is subject to availability. Any ‘confirmed’ trip by HKJC Coach will have ‘NO SHOW’ fee at $80 per person per single trip.
- The minimum standard for the designated Box is CASUAL.
- Jeans, T-shirts, tracksuits, singlets, shorts, overalls, shoes for sports activities and flip-flops are not acceptable.
- Members are reminded that they are responsible for their guests.
- Members and guests who do not conform to the Dress Code will not be admitted to the Club boxes.
- Season Badge Holders are entitled to "Advance Booking" privileges on a first come, first served basis.
- SEVEN Day prior the race day, the Daily Badges application will confirm on a first come, first served basis.
ENQUIRY AND ENROLMENT
Please contact Members Service Department on 3511 8678 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax at 3511 8630.
Looking forward to welcoming you at the Race Boxes.
Mr. MIKE CADDY - CONVENOR