Personal Information Collection Statement
1. Personal information is collected in order to administer and maintain the service provided by this Website.
2. By providing an email address(es) you hereby explicitly authorise the Club to make use of that (those) address(es) for the purposes of confirming booking arrangements for use of the Club’s facilities or for promotional or informational purposes. The Club will not disclose your email address to any outside parties without your authorisation.
3. Data collected at this website is used to facilitate the daily operation of the on-line facilities booking system and other services provided by or through this website.
4. The Hong Kong Cricket club (the “Club”) will make every reasonable effort to keep information provided by authorised users of this website confidential, accurate, and up-to-date and will not disclose to any other organizations or third parties without the consent of the user or as may be required by applicable laws. In certain circumstances, we may be required to provide personal information provided by the users for the the legitimate purposes of the Club including insurance, legal, or to comply with law enforcement activities. You are hereby notified that the personal information provided by users and may be accessible by third parties such as outside contractors who administer this website or the Club’s computer systems on the Club’s behalf.
5. You have the right to request access to and correction of your personal data as provided for in sections 18 and 22 and principle 6 of schedule 1 of the Personal data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486). Your right of access includes the right to obtain a copy of your personal data subject to the payment of any costs associated with providing that information.
Requests for access to personal data should be directed to:
The Management Office
The Hong Kong Cricket Club
137 Wong Nai Chung Gap Road
Facsimile: 3511 8630